Get Paid for
Bringing People to TradeSignals
How To Get Started
TradeSignals rewards you for inviting new customers to our platform.
You can share your personal referral link by simply copying it. You can also use the landing page you want to direct users to and place banners on your website or blog.
Once someone registers on tradesignals.online using your referral link and subscribes, you’ll get 10% of their commissions.
Once you’ve accumulated at least $20 in rewards, you can request payment. Payments are disbursed every weekend .
To participate in our Affiliate Program, you just need to create an affiliate account here.
Once you open an account, you can generate and share your personal referral link.
No, they are different. The referral program is for targeted at active customers. Besides, there are a couple of differences between both programs
- Affiliates can customize their referral links
- Affiliates get 20% revenue share in their first year (10% for lifetime subscriptions) and 10% flat in subsequent years. Active customers get 10% flat in subscription rewards from their referrals.
Participation in our Affiliate Program is free for everyone..
You’ll earn from each time your referrals pay for a subscription plan on our platform.
Once you accumulate at least $20 in rewards, you can request for a payout.
Payments are processed every weekend.
You can track your referral activities directly on your dashboard. Just login here.
A “Request Payout” button will appear in your dashboard once you have at least $20 in your balance. Clicking this button will log you for payment which will then be processed during the weekend.
Payments are made into your USDT wallet as provided by you.
There’s no limit to the number of people you can refer, although TradeSignals reserves the right to alter or change the referral program rules at any time.
Sure! You can use the materials provided in the Affiliate Resources section.
Using any of the following methods will result in your being banned from the TradeSignals Affiliate Program:
- Creating sub-accounts on tradesignals.online and referring yourself;
- Using any unsolicited bulk mail, email, or messaging programs (i.e. sending spam) for the purpose of attracting new referral users;
- Referring users by means of fraudulent actions or any other unlawful actions;
- Bidding on pay-for-placement search engines for branded keywords such as “tradesignals.online”, “tradesignals”, “tradesignalsonline”.
For more information, please refer to our Affiliate Terms.
Cookies are stored for 30 days.
If someone clicks your personal referral link and subscribes within 30 days, you’ll receive your referral reward.